Catermeow Goes To College
Catermeow is the world's cutest caterpillar cat and she's on a mission!
Find seeds and use them to reach high ledges or fend off unfriendly slugs. You can always go back and pick more seeds if you make a mistake.
- Popcorn kernel : pops and destroys bad bugs.
- Green seed : grows a plant that helps avoid bad things.
- Dandelion : helps float over bad things.
Watch out for bad bugs and spiky thorns. Use your seeds!
- Slugs : Not really a bad bug, but he's coated in sticky slime.
- Poof Ball Mushrooms : mushrooms are not bugs??? Anyway, avoid these. Their spore clouds are harmful.
- Pillbugs : don't get too close or they will flatten you.
Made in Birmingham USA as a collaboration effort. The game is FREE.
This game was made by the following:
This game is FREE but if you enjoyed it we ask that tips be made in the form of donations to the Cahaba River Society. The developers think a donation of 3 dollars or more is fair amount for this game. The Cahaba River is a unique, large river in the USA. The biodiversity living in the Cahaba rivals that of ecosystems found in the worlds' rain forests. It is home to many species found nowhere else in the world. Unfortunately because of this and human activity, it is one of the worst hotspots for extinct species in the United States. The Cahaba River Society works to protect the river for future generations. To make a donation go here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||Tartle Games, fredric|
|Made with||Krita, Unity, Audacity, GIMP|
|Tags||Cats, Cute, Forest, Funny, Hand-drawn, nature, peaceful, Short, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|